Beginning a Career in Public Relations

Monday, June 27, 2005

Junior Blogging Moving Up the Ranks

Many thanks to Webpronews.com Contributing Author Jeremy Pepper for his article on Friday highlighting "junior bloggers." I appreciate Jeremy's mention of my blog, and also those of five other colleagues across the country.

I was a bit unsure about my credibility upon joining the blogosphere, wondering, "what will I have to say and who will listen?" I quickly realized that in the past three years, I've absorbed a LOT of information and knowledge that helped me and hopefully, in turn, I could help others who are just beginning a career in public relations.

I've certainly experienced tremendous growing pains in just the three shorts years I've spent in public relations, yet I look forward to many more!

Having resources like other "junior" bloggers to share ideas with is amazing. Keep the great ideas coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home